Flipeez

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by KellyValentine • Nov 25, 2013.

1. KellyValentine

KellyValentineNew Member

Threads:
    I recently saw the tv ad for Flippez. It's a hat with ears that when you pull of the strings hanging the ears go up and down. I though this was pretty cute and might be a good stocking stuffer. Has anyone purchased one of these?

2. momma2_4bratz

momma2_4bratzNew Member

Threads:
    My kids all want them. They were $24.99 a piece and I just could not justify spending that much on a hat for 4 kids. My mother in law ended up getting one for our son for Christmas this year and I believe they were only 14.99 so that is a whole lot better then $24.99. He really wanted the blue puppy one and my mother in law called asked if I knew where they were sold in her area I looked it up and they had them at Bed Bath and Beyond and I checked to see if the puppy one was available in that store and they had them in stock. Well she called back 5 minutes after she bought it and my husband asked so did you get the puppy one and she said " I don't know what it is, it looks like a bear and it has round ears." I was like what the hell if you were going to go out of your way to get your grandson a hat he has been wanting for months why the hell would you not get the one he has his heart set on. I had told her beforehand that it was the ONLY Flipeez hat that was all blue with orange under ears and she gets a brown and green one. Any way I hope he will still love it even though its not the one he had his little heart set on. I have tried them in the stores and the ones I did try worked well. I would say if your kid or the kid you are thinking of buying one for wants one that I would get it for them.