Free Angry Birds App

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by bargainbabe • Jul 8, 2012.

1. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    Free Angry Birds app for those who are interested. It works for iphone and ipad. It normally costs some money to download, so get it if interested! :)

2. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Thanks for the share. I paid for it earlier so, I don't need it. Wish I would have waited until now though.

3. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    Hey thank you very much for this share! I've been a fan of Angry Birds and always wanted this version but didn't want to pay for it. I'm going to get it soon before the offer ends. I guess my patience does pay off sometimes! Cheers!

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    That's a pretty good score. I just finished all of my other levels or versions that I had and was going to buy Space but this will keep my occupied for awhile. Thanks for the share!

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have it on this phone yet since switching to AT&T. Verizon Android phones get it for free, but only the Android phones. I am not sure if my AT&T one does or not, it is an Android also. I still have it on my old phone tho, I keep it so the kiddos can play Angry Birds or I would have donated the phone :)