Free Apps Where You Can Earn Money?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by NinetyEighty1 • Dec 30, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, I'm sure most of you are aware of this by now but there are certain apps out there that actually pay you for downloading games and watching content. The problem is, that finding legit apps for this are hard to find and there is a chance one has to pay some sort of fee. Has anyone here come across an app that pays you without having you pay some sort of fee?

2. challengingthewriter

challengingthewriterNew Member

Threads:
    I swear none of them pays off in the long run, I get tired and I just quit them. But there was this one, instead of money, it gave me airtime, so I could make calls. That's the most legit thing I've encountered when it comes to these apps. I tried them long ago, so I sadly can't remember names. Hope someone with more information replies to your thread.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are some of the apps which do offer money for various activity. I think perk.fm is one of the good apps. And that seems to be the good business for those. I think earn money online keyword on the iphone and the Android. That needs to be some of the time it can be good idea. And you have to find some of the blog and the forums. That seems to be the case with the content and the offers in it.

4. kylewalkerup

kylewalkerupNew Member

Threads:
    Most of the apps are fake or they pay money only for a short period of time. The best way is to look for your key skill and then go on Fiverr, create your profile and then offer your services in a GIg. Now promote your GIG and earn money. More work you do, more money you will earn.