Free Bottle of Wine on Your Birthday.

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by marvelz • Jul 11, 2012.

1. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Sign up to hungry horse and they'll send you exclusive offers to your email, Plus a free bottle of wine on your birthday.:)
    You have to sign up four weeks prior to your birthday to receive the bottle of wine.

This free offer is for those from the United Kingdom, only.

2. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I've taken a look at the site, and it looks a great deal. The only complaint I have is that I had my birthday four weeks ago, so I've got a long way to go for my free bottle of wine! We have a UK base, so I qualify for the deal. Thanks for the share - it's a really good one, and it's good to have some UK deals we can sign up for.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Woo hoo, my birthday is in September, I hope I make the cut off for this year. A free bottle of wine would be like getting a nice birthday gift. I hope its a good one. I appreciate the freebie for sure...

4. MyOCDisMild

MyOCDisMildMember

Threads:
    Ughhhh...this blows!!!! I only turned 30 in March....but I'm on the other side of the pond:( Also, I don't drink lol, but a free bottle of wine?! I could give that as birthday gift to someone. And be lauded as an absolute doll :p Oh well....

5. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I really liked this offer when I found it. It's pretty surprising what you can find for free on the web when you take the time to search.
    Bit unlucky you missed out on it this year, but you can always tell your family, friends and colleagues about it and get a free glass of wine out of it from them while you wait for your own. :)