Free Ebook From Hay House: Goddesses Never Age

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by kaka135 • May 2, 2017.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I received this free eBook offer from Hay House newsletter. When I looked at the title of the book, I did not really go further to read more about it. I went to download the book after listening to the interview between Dr Wayne Dyer and Dr Christiane Northrup (the author of this book). It sounds like it's a good book to read for women, or perhaps men too.

There is also a free video series for this too.

You can find out more information here:

Note: It's only available for limited time.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Oh Wow! I hope this is still on offer and that I am not too late. this book sounds interesting and a subject that I really am into. Thanks for sharing this link and the information with us.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the information. Will check it out. What is the last day for this offer? I would like to visit the site before it ends. I have never read any book with this subject. Sounds interesting. I don't own a laptop and my computer at home is not working. So I think I will have to download the book on my phone. Hope it works there.

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Since this eBook has been introduced in the Internet, I was curious how it is being done that an online reader could browse it as if it is physically in his possession reading it. First I found it difficult to read for I didn't have a reader. So I had to download it as it was being suggested.

There were limited offers or selected selections of eBooks to read. At least I had tried. I don't know if you have come across with GoodReads. This contains eBooks on various categories from Literature to General References, among others.

Anyway, thanks for this link you have referred to us here. I will find a time to check it out.

5. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I just checked it, and the offer is still valid.

Though I personally prefer to hold a book and read, I enjoy reading an ebook too. It's less expensive and sometimes we can get them for free, and I don't need to worry about the shipping cost if it's not available locally.

Hay House Publisher always offers free ebook or video series for topics about spirituality, health, personal growth and others. You can check it out if you are interested. I learned a lot from the free stuff they offered.