Free Gift With Purchase Cosmetics

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by LindaKay • Mar 9, 2014.

1. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Do you ever buy cosmetics from like Clinique and Lancome just to get the free products! I usually get something that I need so that I can get the free gifts. They're usually packed with makeup and skin care stuff, and sometimes you can get a really pretty bag, too.

Do you think it's a rip-off?

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    We must be make-up twins.

I typically wait until there is a good gift-with-purchase before I go in and restock on something. I think over half of my make up collection at any given time has been comprised of free gifts with purchase. I've discovered tons of new colors and a few new products from these gifts that I might not have otherwise tried.

I usually get rid of the bags that come with them, and often stash the small mascaras for traveling. With Lancome, I think I've never had to purchase eye make up remover because you get on in every gift. I also don't wear much lipstick, so if there is a choice that does not include a lipstick I usually go with that. Sometimes I ask if I can sub out the lipstick for another mascara (or something) and every once in a while they let me.