Free samples of Hugo Boss fragrances

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Aladar • Feb 1, 2013.

1. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The ever-popular brand Hugo Boss is offering some free samples of their various fragrances. If you are interested in trying them, now is the perfect time :)

More info here:

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this brand is it for men or women or both?

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    Hugo Boss is a brand of clothing that a few years ago launched a line of perfumes. Among the fragrances of the brand, the highlights are Hugo and Hugo Woman, Boss Signature (also called Boss Bottled or Boss) Boss in Motion, Boss Selection, Boss Femme ou duo Hugo XX / XY. Its fragrances are very popular, especially among young people. It's a pity that these free samples don't reach my country. It's an opportunity to enjoy a pleasant scent. :p

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I also had never heard of them before but then again, I am getting old. I will definately check them out and see if there are any that may interest either me. I'd be willing to give them a try for free. Thanks for the share Aladar and also for the information Bloomatic.

5. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The free samples are only for men.

6. GulfWarVet71

GulfWarVet71New Member

Threads:
    I just tried the sample form and it will only allow you to sample Hugo Red. Fine by me, once you hit submit it will give you a page to track your sample shipment. We'll see if this works, I'll write back in a couple of weeks or months!!

7. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this offer! I ordered my free sample just now, but like @GulfWarVet71 mentioned, you can only get Hugo Red. Kinda bummed that I couldn't choose another fragrance, but hey, free is free. Thanks again!:D

8. Donald p

Donald pNew Member

Threads:
    thanks ! But I too always hear this brand of Men's clothing. when they shifted to perfume samples? well! i would like to try this sample..i will be testing the 'hugo just different' that comes in black colored bottle as i can see on its website you provided..