Free Scar Treatment ( A Freebie Available Around The World!)

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Oct 13, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Kelocote_10g_Gel_1024x1024.

This product is known for helping people to get rid of scars. I am sure you guys have scars that you want to get rid of. This product can also get rid of acne scars and keloid scars. It is not working with surgical scars though. The box in the picture above explains what it can do to your scars.

The link I provided below is where you can get a sample.

2. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    I think this works only for the very new scars, that are still healing because it disables scar tissue to develop.
    This product is completely useless for some things you mentioned, you can ask any surgeon and general doctor if you like.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This product is created originally for acne scars and most acne scars are old as time. Also it is free, so you can be a skeptic all you want but it is free. I did mention it is not for surgical scars. It is for acne scars and regular scars.

4. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    Acne scars are treated while fresh, this product will not remove any OLD scars, like one you wear for months or even years.
    I am not skeptical, but realistic, you are not the only one who had the need to use these products.
    Once a scar is formed, you can only treat it with the medical procedures, not some cream.
    Nobody mentioned any surgical scars.

5. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    @annitha@annitha I agree with this. We have a product called Bio oil which is supposed to reduce the appearance of scars and although I haven't got any major scars I used to work as a cook and have a few small ones I got from burning myself quite badly. It doesn't make a scrap of difference and I also believe that the only way of reducing them is through surgery.