Free Trials For Movie Channels Like Hbo

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by thisnthat • Jul 11, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's cool that you can now get movie channels without having to have a cable subscription or satellite TV. I always thought it would be a good idea to offer them separately. I might pick up a movie channel, even if I don't want the rest. The cable packatges just aren't a good value for me. There are too many channels that don't offer anything worth watching, but you don't get to pick your programming. No matter which package you get, there are some channels that we just won't watch.

You can even try out some of the movie channels for free now. You can do the free trial, but be sure to cancel before the end date if you decide not to keep the service. If you do keep it, you can be billed monthly. HBO is like $15.00. Show Time, Cinemax, and Starz also have similar options. You should be able to find them all with Amazon.

I like being able to try stuff out before I decide to make a purchase.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, definitely, being on a limited income, I like free trials. For instance, lately, I got a free 14-day trial at a really nice gym. However, though, considering we are going to have to pay full eventually when why shouldn't we just go ahead and pay it? Well, one reason would be the fact we want to try it out first.

3. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think HBO, Voot, Vudu and few others are definitely attractive with the free month offer. And you can see that some of the free movie channels are worth checking out. Though monthly subscriptions can be a drain on the pocket. I would say if you are into watching too much of TV then surely it won't be that bad for sure. You just have to turn off when it starts affecting the pocket. That;s what I have seen.