Freebies We Receive In Pet Festivals

Discussion in Pets started by Alexandoy • Dec 25, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For the pet lovers here, do you attend dog shows and pet festivals? It is our custom to attend the pet blessing every October. There is a parade that we can participate in plus the pet stores that give gifts to the participants. We always come home with a bagful of dog treats and accessories. And since I have 3 dogs, I get 3 bags of goodies. It’s a nice experience because you get to enjoy the crowd and then receive freebies.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I will take a freebie anywhere I can get one, and the ones for pets are always nice because those the things you never really expect to save on. I cannot really point to anything recent but now I will have my eye out.

3. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    It sounds nice to attend the pet festivals and it's good for the host to give away goodie bags for the dogs too. I am sure your dogs are happy with the treats and toys, perhaps. I don't have a dog now. I used to have a Labrador and we went to a dog show once. My dog was happy to be there to meet other dogs, as she was a friendly dog. We didn't get any gifts but we surely had fun. I am not sure if I will raise another dog in future as I am handful with three young kids now, though they always ask me to raise a dog or cat. :D

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I live in the southern part of Manila, and I haven't attended a pet festival yet, since the location is usually far from our home. If they were nearer then I would have attended them so that I could get freebies as well, lol.