Fujidenzo Washing Machine

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jasmin Cottontail • Jul 30, 2017.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    We bought a brand new Fujidenzo washing machine a few months ago and we've experienced water leak since then. We reported it 2 days upon purchase (since they offer 7 days replacement upon purchase) to complain about the water leak and we were asking for a replacement but they insisted to have it repaired by their technicians first, so we agreed. Their technicians tried to repair it but to no avail. We still experience heavy leaks everytime we use the washing machine. We decided to insist for a refund because of their defective product and awful service but then they started to ignore us.

It's really a terrible experience which caused us a lot of trouble and stress :(

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Wow that sounds like it is not worth your money. My washing machine is Samsung 5.5 Total cu. ft. FlexWash. It is colored black so unlike the white ones it won't look yellow if it gets older and it is very durable. You will save more money with expensive brands because they last longer. My washer is so durable that it can wash and dry pillows and stuffed toys.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Great! Yes I also believe that buying branded ones although a bit pricey can save you money over time. We have a washing machine that's almost 3 decades now I believe and it's still running good, although it consumes a lot of electricity since it's an ancient appliances :D It's a Whirlpool automatic washing machine and it's heavy duty.

The company where we've purchased our defective washing machine is under the same company as Whirlpool so we thought that their products are also durable and in great quality, but we were absolutely wrong :(

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    An automatic washing machine that lasted 3 decades? Wow that's durable. Ours only lasted for 7 years. It was a Sharp automatic washing machine. When we tried to have it repaired they said the replacement parts were already phased out. So we bought a Samsung brand as a replacement. We won't be buying a Sharp one again. How much was the Fujidenzo washing machine? They should just have replaced the unit if they don't want to give a refund since it's still under warranty.