George Foreman grill, surprisingly a great product!

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by dansmith • Mar 21, 2014.

1. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have the George Foreman grill and I love it. It doesn't take that long to cook my meals and it gets all of the grease and fat out of it. I thought that the food wouldn't taste the same when I first tried it, but it was still really good. I don't like cleaning up the mess afterwards, but I would feel that way about anything I used.

2. PhilA

PhilAMember

Threads:
    I had one of the old, early model George Foreman grills and absolutely loved it. As it aged I bought a smaller version later on and was just as impressed. I don't seem to hear or see them as much nowadays, I can only assume the hype has died down a bit and been passed by other products.

I would recommend one to absolutely anyone, they are good quick, healthy ways to grill meats easily. The only down side is cleaning it and disposing of all the fat and oil, but thats unavoidable.

3. wvboarder

wvboarderMember

Threads:
    I love the George Foreman Grill. It's a great invention but I wouldn't trust the knockoff ones. I'm single so it comes in handy when I want a quick but delicious meal. I just got into grilling vegetables on it and it works great. The best, however, is probably the grilled cheese. That's always amazing made on one of those little grills.