Get Cheap Offers From Popular Brands

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by Darakath • Apr 28, 2015.

1. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    There is a site named Yroo that lets you buy discounted items from famous and popular brands. You can also get more money from buying from the site, which is calculated by the items and money you have spent, and which you can get paid through Paypal. You guys can check it out

2. Rowan

RowanNew Member

Threads:
    Ok, I'll check out the website. I just hope it's legit. Have you tried it?
    I hope there is stuff I want. I am not sure how much to pay so I'll have to go see.
    If it's good enough stuff is the real problem. Burlington is cheap but it's really bad quality depending on what you get, so if this is similar, I might hold off.

3. Darakath

DarakathMember

Threads:
    You are basically buying from brands you want, but through that site. I have bought 2 items just to try it and they are legit.

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have just visited the site and I have to admit that it is attractively designed, navigable and easy to use. I have also seen an item with a coupon discount of 15%. As with other good sites, I would pose whether it is international or just limited to some countries. The items listed can also be shipped using the method of bulk consolidation to save on shipping costs.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information! Nice items, but priced yet out of range for me. Thanks for the information though!!

6. Barbra_Klawsin

Barbra_KlawsinNew Member

Threads:
    The site definitely looks good, and if you say you bought from it @Darakath@Darakath then you certainly can vouch for the validity of them. But looking through the site there's really nothing that appeals at the moment. Do you have any idea how often they change up their inventory or feature new and different brands?