Get Free Clothes While Donating To Schools.

Discussion in Charitable Causes started by kdb890 • Apr 8, 2016.

1. kdb890

kdb890New Member

Threads:
    I came upon a site named Schoola earlier this year. It's a wonderful site that sells gently used clothing, and with every purchase you make they donate to schools. They're also a large supporter of the Malala fund, a newer organization that helps girls with education.

They have a huge thing going on right now where you can get $30 credit to their site + free shipping, so with the 25% off coupon you get in your email you can get $40 worth of free clothes or accessories (shoes, purses, leggings, and scarves) while donating to schools around the world.

Here's how to get your credits:

for $20
    • Then create a collection

for another $10
    • Finally, check your email for a 25% off coupon before placing your order
    Ending today, 4/8/16, they have where you can get 50% off using code CERTIFIKID, so you can get $60 worth of free clothes instead! So if you're going to sign up, today would be the day to do it!

You can also donate clothes to them in support of whichever school you want to support. To date, I've been able to get $150 worth of clothes for free, and I've donated 3 bags worth of clothes to them as well.

2. Noreht

NorehtMember

Threads:
    What a wonderful organisation. I have also signed up. Here is my link for referrals. When a referal signs up ans makes a purchase you and the referal both get $10 in credit.

3. kdb890

kdb890New Member

Threads:
    It is a great organizations, and thanks for posting your input. I've donated a few bags of clothing to them to help as well. I do wish they hadn't lowered it from $20 to $10 but, hey, it's still free money and free clothes for a good cause.