Get up to $20 from nutella

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Popatar • Apr 12, 2012.

1. Popatar

PopatarMember

Threads:

So if you are nutella regular what are you waiting for, go get your free $20. There are some paper works involved and its for the US only.

2. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Who would have guessed that Nutella wasn't healthy for children? Honestly, people should have realized that it probably wasn't that good for children. I always looked at Nutella as a sweet snack that was better than eating candy or cookies, especially if you put it on some whole wheat bread. I have a brand new jar of Nutella just waiting to be opened. Before I spread it on some toast, I am going to your link. Thanks for sharing the information with us.

3. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    I have to admit I have a problem with this. I love free stuff and even occasionally gaming the system, but how does anyone think Nutella is healthy no matter what the advertising says? Who believes advertising anyway? This kind of class action lawsuit is ridiculous - in the same camp as suing McDonald's because of hot coffee - and takes away from the kind of lawsuits that kind of action was meant for. You know, like people being poisoned and developing cancer because of polluted water, that kind of thing.

4. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I love this! Although I am fully aware that Nutella isn't healthy, my son is allergic to peanuts so this is the closest we have come to feeding him a peanut butter sandwich. We have tried almond butter, and sunflower butter but he didnt like them. And neither did I! So Nutella is a big win for our house. I just filled it out and said that I had purchased 4 jars, although I'm sure that I have purchased more but I didn't want to be greedy. haha. Thanks for posting this, it is great!

5. mbc221

mbc221New Member

Threads:
    The funny thing about this to me: I never actually heard about Nutella until the lawsuit began, and that just made me want to try it, lol. They had a lot of advertisement that stated it was healthy, and I mean a lot. All different types of ads they made since they began. There was also a coupon they offered to anyone who requested it via mail, so their advertising seemed to payoff for a while.

MBC