Getting Rid Of Bath Soap To Save Money?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Beast_Titan • Apr 30, 2017.

1. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think most soaps smell better than I do-so I think I will keep using some kind of healthy lavender soap though and it makes you relax-also its good for many skin conditions as well. A lot of soaps can make your skin to dry or to oily sometimes but lavender is very soothing to your skin. I think if you do shower with soap though,you should go light with the suds and not overdue it-but the fragrance is wonderful with soaps-so thats a hard habit to break.

2. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    No. I can never do without bathing with soap daily. Sometimes I have a bath/shower twice - morning and evening on a humid day. I think getting rid of bathing soap just to save money is getting to the extreme and bordering on ridiculousness. Soap definitely has a very important space with hygiene. While some people may be able to get away with not using soap on a daily basis, some cannot due to reasons like body odour. To advise people with a body smell to get rid of soap just to save money is asking them to commit social suicide. Not every can do this.

3. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, its not hard to get rid of soap. Long ago, people didn't use
    soap but plant extracts from Sodom apple. The fact remains that the
    human skin is very easy to clean since dirt mostly consists of salt
    and dust. But a better method is to use cheap soap that lathers
    easily.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    There is actually no free wifi someone just decided to open his internet and probably doesn't know you are connected to it. Back to the issue of not bathing with soap I'm not sure you will get a very clean wash by using sand and rinsing your body in fresh water. Our skin excrete sweat and oily substances it's soap that can wash off these excretes properly. Personally I advocate for antiseptic soaps.

5. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I would not ever get rid of bath soaps! Hygiene is very important to me. Although there were some days that I'm too lazy to take a shower, I would not go out not feeling fresh. If you want to save money on soaps, just use a bath gel. Put a little bit of lofah on the bath gel and it works wonders because a little goes a long way.

6. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Getting rid of soap to save money is a nice idea. It is true that it is healthy because most soaps are made of chemicals which aren't good for our skin especially in the long run .

But with all the daily activities and being prone to picking up bacteria from our surrounding, I doubt if we can live without soap.

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I will try and see how bringing in buckets of sand goes with the rest of the family. I wish ti were that easy though and that would be a good thing to cut out, but probably not too doable for me.

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Nice stuff and i am so sure that this will be really a nice and good way of fun for sure for all who want to get rid of soaps.

9. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Everyone doesn't have oceans next to their home. He is so extremist and he should be educated about the things that money is not that much valued. If you have money, use it for yourself. Buying things could help you to be healthy and make your life easy so you could think of some adventures to be a happy person. His life purpose is only to think how to save money and how to be famous by using new techniques. Everyone is free to live his own life. Best of luck!!

10. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    LOL just you need to find an ocean to next to your home and have a bucket of sand to be free from soap.