Going alternative

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tosaytheleast • Nov 24, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Hi guys! Have anyone already tried to switch on the alternative side of medicine other than the conventional chemicals? There are so many people already leaning towards alternative medicine to support their illnesses. Some are more confident on using

than taking tablets prescribed by their doctors.

Well as for me, this herbs capsule could really be a good alternative if you are noticing that taking your conventional tablets and capsules do not seem to work. But of coarse it will always be best to consult your doctor first.

2. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I use homeopathy and flower remedies. I also use herbal remedies for all kind of problems. These have no side effects and are pretty effective. Alternative medicine is my first choice of treatment when I know what I am dealing with.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I take Stinging Nettles for my hayfever and sinus problem. I used to take prescription medication. I made the switch several years ago on a dare. I didn't think the herbs would work. I was very shocked that they worked and worked as good as the meds I was taking. I dropped the meds. Another plus, is that the herbs are way cheaper.

4. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I think it depends on the severity of your illness. I am one who has always used alternative medicines for everything; it's not until recently that I've had health insurance, and so I couldn't afford to spend money on expensive medicines for easily fixed issues. Then again, I'm overall pretty healthy. Somebody with a serious disease (AIDS, for example, or even late-stage diabetes) may not want to rely only on alternative medicine. I'm told that my grandfather only died of cancer after switching from doctor prescribed medication to alternative methods.