Got a new invention?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by footballtim • Sep 9, 2012.

1. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    If you ever decide to invent something, do not hesitate to put it on an 'As Seen On TV' ad. There are so many suckers out there, that if you invent something that appears to be good, somebody will buy it. The difference is that if your invention actually works, you will eventually have it selling in stores. I have a few good ideas for inventions (I won't say what).

2. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    There are actually lots of people today invent something that funny and don't really work like tissue hat or something like that. I don't know if its patented but its been on TV for a while now. :D

3. nefsyn

nefsynNew Member

Threads:
    I know of something but I don't know how to go about with it. It includes sports, so I am guessing I have to obtain licenses for it. I'm not sure how to obtain that license for sports teams.

4. SpYkz

SpYkzMember

Threads:
    Spot on Tim, People pay good money for the dumbest junk as long as it's on tv and hyped up. Check this useless box out, cool but totally usless
    [video=youtube;aqAUmgE3WyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqAUmgE3WyM[/video]

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    If you invent something, just make sure that you don't go through "Invent Help" (another "as seen on TV" service) to get your invention patented and sent to prospective companies.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    OK let's see what I can do here. I actually have a lot of things in mind. I am thinking of combining things to be one but still do their separate functions. I think this is a good idea to share what we have in mind and how wide our imagination could be. :D This is gonna be exciting.

7. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    Something to keep in mind. When you do invent something, you need to patent it. You never know if someone else will come up with the same thing later on. If they do, and you do not have a patent on your invention, you will be out of luck.

8. narasimman

narasimmanNew Member

Threads:
    our Indian Scientist has invend new theory wich can amplifiy the energy up to 2.7 times and is capable of making a great change in the world of physics.