Gymboree

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by mrsalphabet • Apr 18, 2012.

1. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    I know Gymboree is not a cheap store to shop at, but I love that store. I mainly buy for my daughter there, because the clothes are so cute and girly. They don't try to make "grown up" styles for little girls. The quality is also excellent.

I never pay full price for anything there and take advantage of their sales and Gymbucks. Unfortunately it is still quite expensive even with sales and Gymbucks.

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I never shop at Gymboree but I do love their clothes! My friend is a huge Gymboree fan and tells me about the deals she gets all the time. I personally have found that I can get cute clothes from other stores at a cheaper price. But I LOVE Gymboree's sister store Crazy 8. I love the style that they have there. I wish that we had a store close by, I usually have to buy online so unless they are having a huge sale I don't shop there often. I think that one of the reasons that Im not a huge fan of Gymboree would have to be that their stores are so small, at least the ones here are. Its hard to look through everything when there are 10 other customers in the store, all with strollers as well.

3. renmew

renmewMember

Threads:
    Yes, their clothes are adorable. I have only bought directly from the store a few times in the last 8 years. When my mom travels out to the California desert somewhere once a year she always stops by their outlet. The clothes there are so cheap, like $4 for a dress or two piece outfit.

4. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    I try to get the the nearest outlet once a year. The nearest outlet for me is about 1hr 45mins away. I am lucky that I live close the border and can cross border shop because the prices of Canadian Gymboree are about 20% more than the U.S. prices. Boo not fair!

I do order online and get the U.S. prices, but I have to pay duty on the parcel when it comes.

5. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    We have an outlet about an hour away too. I agree that they make good quality clothes, but for some reason the sizes never matched up with my daughter when she was smaller. Now that she is a toddler, things are more universal, but the clothes were always too big or too small. I prefer Carters for both price and fit.

6. mrsalphabet

mrsalphabetMember

Threads:
    I agree! Their clothe sizes are different than most. My daughter i a size 5 in most clothes, but in Gymboree she wears a 3 in shorts and 4 in pants. Their tops are more true to size for her.

7. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I don't shop at Gymboree very often because of the cost, but I agree that the quality is amazing. I just took the tags off a shirt my son got from his grandma and its just a cotton puppy dog t-shirt, but the cotton is such high quality that it almost feels like silk. I love they're end of season sales!

8. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I love Gymboree and I love it when they're holding their sales because I get to save on clothes. But I love the store mainly because their clothes are really cute for my baby girl! :D