Half way done

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by jleadbet • Nov 29, 2012.

1. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I'm about half done with my Christmas shopping. Of course the people I still need to buy for are the ones that are hard to shop for. I'm going to have to get creative, or they'll all just be getting gift cards.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    You are doing a lot better than I am! It seems like every year I wait until just about the last minute and then go out and do all of the Christmas shopping all in one day. And every year I regret doing it. I better get going on it real soon though. I have learned that the longer I wait, the bigger the crowds.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I can relate to having someone who is hard to shop for, my father was like that. Seriously if he didn't like what you got him he would actually ask someone else if they wanted it, while you were still unwrapping presents. Yes, he made the holidays interesting, and I still miss him because of that. Had to start getting to the point where I would make a mental note about what he used or what he seem to need during the year. But I think your idea of gift cards isn't a bad one, in fact, its a great idea, this way you know the people will get exactly what they want or need.