Halloween Costumes

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by kitchencatlover • Aug 28, 2014.

1. kitchencatlover

kitchencatloverMember

Threads:
    Halloween is fast approaching and I was just curious to see what some of you who plan to celebrate plan to dress your children as or even yourself. This year is my daughter's first halloween and she'll be almost 10 months old. We aren't planning on trick or treating but we are going to dress her up. She's going to be a little peacock. :) We're super excited about the costume and about the photo op that comes right along with it lol. :D

2. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    My kids are teenagers now and kind of shy away from dressing up for halloween already. Back then they were usually excited and we dressed them up with store bought costumes. But the best ones where the costumes we made ourselves. One of my boys dressed up as Legolas and the other a pirate. Most of the materials where from scraps of clothing, including that pointy ears of elves.

3. allswl

allswlActive Member

Threads:
    I used to get involved in Halloween but these days I can't be bothered. I used to go as one of the superheroes especially spiderman. I used to go to quite a bit of Halloween parties and I notices that many people can as comic book characters. My children these days go as all sort of things from zombies to fairies, to cartoon characters. They seem to really enjoy it a whole lot.