Has anybody had a good experience with Sprint's Service?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by 7zer0z • Jun 23, 2014.

1. 7zer0z

7zer0zBanned

Threads:
    I had Verizon for about 4 years before switching to sprint this past winter. My experience with Verizon was very good. I usually got really good service almost anywhere. I was paying quite a bit on Verizon so I decided to switch to Sprint because it was a much better deal, plus I could get unlimited data. That was a huge mistake. Sprint's service is TERRIBLE in my area. If I'm in any basement my service drops down to one or two bars and data speeds are terrible. The places where I always got good service with Verizon are now terrible with Sprint. If I'm outside I usually get decent service and but indoors it's usually terrible. My data speeds are usually pretty slow as well. I'm now stuck with them for about a year and can't wait to leave them as soon as my contract expires. Has anybody has a better experience with sprint's service or is this pretty much the norm? Also who do you recommend I switch to when I finally can leave sprint? I'm thinking AT&T because I've pretty much never heard anybody complain about it.