Has anyone tried ACN video phone

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by annagoryun • Aug 23, 2012.

1. annagoryun

annagoryunMember

Threads:
    I plan to be employed by ACN and I'm wondering if the service is any good. I know the business requires a lot of sales, but before I go into it I must know from the consumer's point of view if the product is good, what exactly does the service provide and if the price is fair. To sell the product, salespeople need the belief in it first. What are some concerns with the product. ACN is a company that sells gas, phones, and pretty much basic needs in today's society

2. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I wrote an article about ACN, but I haven't used their service before. There are plenty of YouTube videos that explain their service, and what is expected of you as a service rep. I'm a little sketchy about the quality of their service. They deal with gas and phones as you mentioned, and I was wondering if this might be a bad business move. I'm sure if a company only focuses on one thing at a time the overall service will be better. Give it a try and report back to us and let us know how it goes.