Has anyone tried the Neat Desk?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Pat • Jul 30, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You see the commercial on tv to help reduce the clutter from all of the papers we have to hold on to. How computers were meant to make our lives paperless, but it seems we have more paper than before.

The Neat Desk is reported to help you organize all of your papers and keep you sane.

I could use one but the price is a little steep.

Has anyone here used one, if so do you recommend it.

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't want to scan everything and then toss it. That's almost what the commercial is telling you to do. I know where all my paperwork is and I feel like I'd be more lost with items all just scanned in.

3. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I personally think the Neat desk is a waste of money. Your regular scanner can do the same thing and costs way less. ALl you have to do is read the instructions carefully, and learn how to save and file everything away. I don't know why people fall for these tricks and gimmicks.

4. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I personally think this is a waste of money as well. I mean if you have a scanner you can do the same thing. The only feature this supposedly offers to you is the organization bonus, but even then I would not want to trust a machine to determine what goes where.

5. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I've never used it but after reading some reviews I'm considering purchasing it. please look at some helpful reviews at:

Here you will also have the opportunity to know its specs and other necessary details!

6. ronnie41647

ronnie41647New Member

Threads:
    I have never used it but think it would be pointless. I wouldn't want to get rid of those important papers. I would have them on my computer, so what, I'd still have to store the orignals. A file cabinet might be better...

By all means though if you decide to try it, I would love to hear about it!