Have You Heard Of Ec Gas?

Discussion in Gas & Electricity started by Jasmin Cottontail • Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I heard this EC Gas last year because of it's different built. It's made of fiber glass instead of the typical metal tank and it's actually safe from explosion and fire. There are a lot of safety measures with this tank and one thing I like is that it won't work if there is a leak with the gas, and there is an automatic shut off. So we've tried it and we were surprised that we have also saved a lot because of it's usage.

Has anyone else have heard of this? Or even tried it? What are your experiences?

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I want to say that I have heard little rumblings about it, but for some reason I think that I am getting this confused with something else. It does sound interesting though, so I need to get my mind straight here and do a little research.

3. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    Our neighbor use this kind of tank and it looks good compared to the regular gas tank. The best think about this is, is that it's lightweight and transparent, so if ever something happened, you can just carry it outside your house in an emergency without getting a sprain or breaking a bone, and since it's transparent, you can see how much fuel is left so you can already plan for getting your next refill. Unfortunately though, some countries doesn't use LPG tanks because they have their own Gas Pipe line, so they won't be able to enjoy this.

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    EC Gas? I don't think I have heard about this EC Gas? What kind of gas is this? What is the proper use of this gas, is this used for cooking and heating purpose? We use LPG tanks, how different is EC from LPG tank?

5. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that is simply great. Thanks for this news, I was not aware of this type of LPG cylinder. Its regulator is equipped with a flow limiter which automatically shuts off the gas if there is gas leakage or detaching of hose. Moreover as it is transparent we can see how much gas is left in the cylinder. That is really user friendly and help us a lot. .

I think it is still not available in our country (no sure about it). This is a classic example of technology being used for our benefit.