High Heels

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Jul 8, 2014.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yep, when you're not accustomed to using them they do hurt, at least that's what my wife says when she wears them, what is not very often too. She gets to the point of taking an extra pair to switch when she no longer needs the high heels ones.

2. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I have never worn high heels till now. Fashion is something that never gets into my head. Also, I prefer to wear things that are more comfortable rather than being stylish. None of my family members also encourage me to wear heels. It is considered unhealthy over here. Hence, I am an all-time flat- lover girl.

3. sthrngypsy

sthrngypsyActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to be able to wear them again but I suffered nerve damage to my foot/leg (unrelated to wearing heels) and that foot/leg wobbles terribly if I try to wear heels. I still have many pairs of heels, but the only way I can wear them is sitting down, unfortunately. I sure wouldn't compare it to smoking cigarettes, which is addictive and can cause cancer. I haven't heard of any cases of cancer caused by heel wearing!

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am sorry to heat about that gypsy, but that just shows how unhealthy it is to wear high heals. You have a condition and you can't wear high heels because they would make it worse or even impossible, it's the paradox of fashion, beautiful (?) but unhealthy.