How Do I Get Good Skin For The Cheapest Rate

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by crisanta • Oct 29, 2017.

1. crisanta

crisantaNew Member

Threads:
    For the past couple of months, I have been spending loads of money on Korean skin care products. I have heard all about how these skin products are effective in lightening and making the skin grow.

I have been trying it for a couple of months, but I cannot say that I see any obvious result. I guess I just have not found the right products. People tell me that I should visit my dermatologist often if I want to improve my skin tone. I have already been doing that, but I think the whole reason my skin products aren't working is because I was looking at the wrong brands.

After all, I was focusing on less expensive products before, but now, I have decided to spend more money if it means getting better skin. Do you guys have any suggestions with regards to the best Korean skin products you know. I know I said that I am willing to spend more, but I do not want it to be too expensive. I just want effective skin products with the best price.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Looking in stores specializing in building materials, especially when they are doing some kind of special promotion. You also use that same reasoning for online shopping.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When you say lightening do you mean to lighten the skin or brighten as they are different things? Good skincare stems from good cleansing with exfoliation several times a week with a mask, followed with a toner and moisturizer. People often rush or they skip steps and that's when issues arise.

Dull skin is due to poor circulation and piling creams and serums won't help if you don't stimulate the skin and exfoliate. I suggest a cleansing brush or device so you can exfoliate daily to help your skin.

4. LesY

LesYMember

Threads:
    I can recommend you Vichy products or Estee Lauder. The first one is cheaper than the second one but, I like it a bit more because they have done wonders to my face. I can recommend you to look for samples at drug stores or make up stores if you want to play it safe.

Also a good thing about both is that you can find them easily while being abroad so you don't need to worry about running out of your product far from home!

5. Natasha0717

Natasha0717Active Member

Threads:
    I can tell you that I've been buying skincare products online (some Korean) and pretty much any I can get my hands on that promise to give great results. (My problem area is under my eyes - eye bags, hereditary!) When I think about how much money I've spent on these products, I get really angry at myself...because to be truthful, none of them really worked. I have an appointment with a cosmetic dermatologist next week which I'm really excited about, and I just keep thinking about all of that money I spent on creams, lotions, skin-lifting devices, etc. I COULD REALLY USE that money now, to pay for the appointment! My best advice for you would be to get a cosmetic dermatologist, they are just a bit more advanced when it comes to cosmetic concerns like ours. I refuse to spend another cent on any skin cream I see online or even in stores, I will only do what my skin doc tells me to do. I don't know what that is yet, but I'm hoping maybe he will have some kind of prescription cream or serum I could try, maybe even a procedure. But not surgery! Still too scared. And broke. :rolleyes:;)

P.S. Your skin looks great, and light already. I would just leave it alone, what I wouldn't do to have a slight tan. I am as pale as a ghost, and trust me, when your skin is that light, all you want to do is add some color. Be grateful for having dark-colored skin tone, I wish I had it naturally without having to use "fake tan" lotion just to get a little color. :)

6. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I am not Korean but I want to offer my two cents worth. Skin lightening products are harmful and the long term after effects on your skin is dangerous. One of the dangers of skin lightening is cancer among other skins. I know it is a popular practice in some countries for women to lighten their skin for various reasons but there are better ways to having a great skin without using harmful skin lightening chemicals.