How Do You Find Facebook Offers?

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by blur92 • Feb 5, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard of a service [don't know if it still works] which you can use to find Facebook deals. But there's one downside. They allegedly list all Facebook offers currently available "on one page." You'd have to sift through a lot of deals to find something you might like.

But it will cost you nothing but your time so why not take a look?

2. Jannatul Ferdous

Jannatul FerdousMember

Threads:
    Facebook is now a great market place for all users to sell their products! And people are getting involved in buying things from there also. So I guess whatever offers Facebook is giving are not so bad but bit expensive!

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I follow certain companies and signed up to their mailing list. If they have an offer, I will get an e-mail and then go to their facebook page. If I follow their facebook page then I will get the offers there. Most companies I follow have both a facebook and my e-mail account.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Seems mostly a waste of time in my experience. There are offers from time to time which turn out to be nothing but just offers and nothing else. I may follow or like as much as I may but nothing forthcoming, therefore, I don't participate anymore, I now ignore these offers.

5. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    Following or having to like several companies on Facebook just to qualify for their offer could be hectic knowing well there are hundreds of companies or brands on Facebook. these days. My view I agree if there can be an outlet where companies making offers at any time can be reached with ease on the site.

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I just mostly depend on other people to do all the work. I guess you can kind of call it a sort of networking, but it is mostly just being at the right place at the right time and it is pretty easy once you really get the hang of it.

7. efrain silva

efrain silvaMember

Threads:
    You usually need to know some friends or strangers on Facebook in order to hear about the best offers out there through them. This most often tends to happen through word of mouth, asking around and personal messaging. Give it a shot. After all, what is there to lose in the end?

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What I prefer to do is do my research per se on something I want to buy that we don't have locally, like sugar free candies. I sign up for their e-newsletters for specials and sales, this way is safer to me than liking a company on facebook. I like facefook for W.H.O. and AMA is there to communicate with if necessary. America is having trepidation about ObamaCare or Affordable Health Care, so the 2 organizations are good to communicate concerns to quickly. I like facebook for everyone seems to be there for questions, concerns about their products. You can get swamped if you try to get things for free, I know I tried too and found most don't send you the free stuff anyway, then suddenly you got a lot of things on your page that is cluttering your page all the time. I'd really use caution about company ads.

9. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    As far as Facebook offers you are looking for, I may suggest three important and I shall say effective kind of search. One is through a referral from your Facebook friends who have already availed of offers publicized in FB. Second is to keep on tracking any ads that may pop up in the right side column of the FB page. And the last one is to type the product your want to buy in the FB search tab. I am sure the pages of those companies would appear without so much ado.

10. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    @blur92@blur92 Being a person who doesn't like to sit on Facebook all day, I don't get to look around and search for companies that are throwing a deal. I have been on other sites that are giving away special deals, though, and they sometimes lead me to the companies Facebook page.

#30Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017