How do you maximize your valuable time?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Kevin128672 • May 19, 2014.

1. Kevin128672

Kevin128672Member

Threads:
    How do you guys maximize the time that you use online? I'm trying to find a good routine to make some decent cash online. Right now, I'm using this and Webanswers as my writing sites. So, what kinds of sites do you guys use, and how effective are they?

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I try and be sure I get a little money making done so I have some sort of cash flow every day. I don't make a ton, but every month I always have an extra $50-$100 with just a little bit of time every day on my money making internet sites.

Essentially, I just want sites where I don't have to pay too much attention and can still get some work done online.

3. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really get to work on many sites because my time is all depends on my young baby. When she is napping then I will use all the free time to work as much as I can because sometimes she naps for only 30 minutes.

If I had more time then I will want to work on a few sites, set a schedule of when to work and how long for on each of them to make sure I reach my target every month.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    The truth is I rarely do. For example: I am meant to be writing two articles today and yet I am mucking about on Facebook, playing games and posting on forums. I do try, but my ADHD always gets in the way and makes me want to do things like look up obscure things on Wikipedia. :)

There is a small window when I am focused and I just have to wait for that to come around and try and do as much work as I can in that small window of opportunity.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I'm not good with time management because even if I know I have things to do, I always do it only when I feel like it. When I feel sleepy, I will almost always give in to it rather than resisting it to get things done. But I try to be as productive as much as possible, like I avoid going to Facebook for example, since I find it to be much of a time waster.