How Fast Is Your Internet Right Now?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by sissibombix • Sep 19, 2015.

1. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I use mobile internet which is quite reliable for my simple internet browsing work. Its also extremely friendly on the pocket since $0.5 dollars can see me through with 65 worth of megabytes which can last for 2 weeks. I don't experience many problems even in peak usage times. I suppose its because of the small screen of my device which enables for fast downloads.

2. serbog

serbogMember

Threads:
    We pay for a full packet (internet, television, phones) and the internet is decent. It is 10 mbps, but the plus side is we always have it. No random dissconections or problems. It is stable 24/7.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I use a wifi connection and the speed is 8mbps. I pay Rs.800.00 per month, unlimited usage. I think that it is pretty cheap.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    My internet has a great speed (and keeps consistently great for months and months). I have nothing to complain about it and the best of all is that I don't have to pay so dearly to use it.

I hope it will take years for the value to increase considerably! :p

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Our internet connection is too slow :( It's 3mbps and we're paying for around $25 for this each month. Well there are times that it gets fast but since there are 4 gadgets which are connected to the router, it seemed impossible to watch a HD video without buffering. I'm using it most of the time for surfing and watching videos, downloading and uploading and I don't think that we've even reached the 3mbps speed which is our internet plan o_O

6. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_DoritoNew Member

Threads:
    My isp is spectranet. i live in Asia (India)
    I get around 4 to 6 ms ping.
    my download speed is currently 93 MBps
    and upload is 82 MBps
    I use fiber optics for high speed.

7. Kiarra

KiarraNew Member

Threads:
    Here in the philippines, when we had ISP, our plan was 1mb and atleast 10 dollars bill for it. The download speed was no way near the expected plan. 100kb is almost like a diamond when it reaches that speed. These are some issues of our ISPs really. But this is also due to the restrictions and laws of the government about public safety from radiation of the towers. And the protection of the environment from the construction of towers needed, I think.

8. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well despite the high price that I pay, that seems to keep rising somehow, probably not as fast as it should. I really cannot complain though because it is fast enough and I should be greateful (but my bill is getting expensive).