How many As seen on TV Products actually worked liked Advertised?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by schomeearnings • Dec 22, 2012.

1. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    There are a lot of things that are being Advertised and catchy. I have nephews that see stuff online and they want them, like the Stompeez and Pillow Pets. I don't want to get any shoes that do not work. My nephew fell in love with them Slippers. I wanted to get my other Nephew the bright light pillow, because he is scared of the dark(and he is the oldest). I love them! I wanted the Taco Bowl or whatever its called. So I want to know have these things worked for you if you purchased them. I have purchased Several As seen on TV and only 40% of it works. What have you purchased from As Seen on TV Products and what worked and didn't work?:confused:

2. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    The only thing that I've ever purchased that worked like advertised was one of those swifer mop/broom hybrids. This was back when you couldn't buy them at just any old store and ordering was the only way. But unfortunately, just like the ones you find in the store, the one I ordered was just as flimsy. But it did do the job it was advertised to do. Rare I know lol.

3. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Thank you. I got a Swiffer and you are correct it is Flimsy, but does work. I have gotten a Ninja which is a blender and processor, and that worked great! My husband cut his finger the first day by gently touching the blade. I can say I am in love with that! Then the other thing I got was my Instyler. That is AWESOME TOO, but with the Instyler they give you a cloth to set the product on because it is so hot, but with the cloth it was so thin and it actually burned my comforter, I was so upset, but I guess that's why it worked so well because it was so hot, but I don't use it as much anymore.