How Much Is Your Monthly Internet Subscription

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by tonyb • Dec 10, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I did the calculation and I found out I am spending around $25 a month on my internet. I think this amount is pretty cool, though I share a broad band connection with two other persons this arrangement helps in paying less for the unlimited service as the total monthly subscription is shared by three of us. If I am to have the connection to myself alone then I'll pay around $85 unlimited subscription still pretty good I guess.

2. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    About $9/month.
    This isn't a nice ISP, but they offer brandboard connection of 15Mb/s Up/down for my current plan.
    However, it seems I never reached 10Mb/s and that's suck.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    It's not the fastest internet but it does sure help me get much of my work done. I pay $10 a month for it but it can get pretty slow since it's a service used by everyone who purchase it. It's a small network worked by different modems depending in the region in which we live in.

4. Kaushik Angara

Kaushik AngaraActive Member

Threads:
    I pay $10 a month for my broadband connection. I enjoy a 15Mbps uninterrupted connection. The usage limit is 75GB per month which is not bad(2.5GB per day). I have been loyal to my ISP and have been using their connection for over 6+ years now. Rarely do I call them up for complaints regarding connectivity issues.

I am very happy with the service they are providing and I hope to continue using their services in the future.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I use prepaid internet service from two different internet service provider. Usually I spend $5 for the internet service I use on my phone and $12 for the 3 G Broadband which I use on my computer. Normally, I use 5GB data in a month and pay just about $17 for this internet volume.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a 7 MBP plan and pay 9.99 plus tax monthly. We pay .05 tax. It comes with our telephone bill. I like it for just 9.99 a month I get my wi-fi and 24/7 internet tech service. We got to wait sometimes 30 minutes for the tech support, but it is 24/7. I also get help from dellbusiness at facebook and at dell.com. Being a user friendliest having tech service is a must for me. I read reviews about internet services locally on Oahu and every one I read says the one I buy internet service is the best island wide. It's only 7 MBPs but it works fine for me. I don't have a cell phone of any kind, yet.

7. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure of the specific price. I pay for a bundle, phone, internet and cable services. It comes up to about $70 a month for all of them. It's not too bad as it's not limited.

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    We're spending $21 for internet connection with the speed of 3MBPS a month and I don't actually think it's worth it. We never really reached the said speed and most of the time, our connection is too slow that I can't even stream an entire movie without waiting for it to buff. There are only 3-4 gadgets connected to the WiFi and it isn't actually reasonable that the connection is too slow since the plan that we got is 3MBPS, not that much but it should do the work.

9. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I would reason a total of $70 a month for internet alone is somehow on the high side. The good thing is it's unlimited subscription. It's more expensive using internet in some part of the world especially in the developing countries I think.

10. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    I spend around $10 a month nowadays. Earlier It was costly by more than 70% but now there is a drastic reduction in Internet rates in our country. Competition is very stiff among network service providers which brings down the Internet subscription cost.

I use 4G mobile Internet which gives me enough speed. Earlier, around 3-4 months back, I was really suffering due to very poor speed and high cost of Internet. Now time has changed a lot and I am really happy. I expect further reduction in rates in coming days.

11. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Though I pay less with my Internet subscription as to compare with others here. I have to spend around $27 per month for my Internet bill. But I have to suffer the its very slow connection. It is too disgusting to avail of such service but I have no choice than to bear such inconvenience.

12. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, most people in my country complain about rates but they have no idea how high it is in other places. I really only use the internet though but I have older people in my household that still use the house phone and the cable.

13. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I pay just about $23 for 3.6 MBPS mobile broadband internet service. I access internet through data stick with a SIM. I can use it where ever I go. It is expensive service,however, this is the best service available in the country. I guess when it comes to internet technology, my home country is still in primitive stage.

14. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    My internet subscription is prepaid. I spend $20 for my internet connection and use until it's over before I buy another one. My usage varies so sometimes I may to pay twice a month. However, there is what we call cracked internet. We buy codes which give us access to internet connection and it's extremely cheap compared to the $20. When these codes are available I save alot since I only spend $8 per month for unlimited internet access.

15. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I'm paying the equivalent of $27 for unlimited internet usage at a maximum speed of 2 MBPS. The monthly subscription also covers my landline so I guess it all comes off as an inexpensive contractl. I've been receiving telemarketing calls for upgrading my subscription to a higher speed along with a gadget like tablets or portable landline but I had successfully evaded such offers as they always come with a holding period for 24 to 30 months. I wouldn't want to be tied up for so long as the internet is getting cheaper nowadays. If not for the landline, I would have shifted to a prepaid wifi connection that is two times my current subscription's speed and half its price.

16. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    my company is a bit expensive as am paying $30 monthly for 3g, and almost double that for 4g .
    there's a company that charges less especially for WiFi, am planning to use their services