How To Save For Christmas

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by mildredtabitha • Sep 13, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Christmas is near and the best time to shop is now. Prices often hike in the month of December and that is not the best time for savers to shop.

At my home, we have old Christmas decorations that we always keep when Christmas is over. This really helps since we do not need to buy the same things for Christmas every year.

I recommend that you start shopping for Christmas this early so that you can save more. Share with me some of your ways of saving for Christmas.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I absolutely hate crowds, so you won't see me going with the other the shoppers cramming during the peak of the holiday season. I know a lot of stores offer clearance sales, both online and offline, also some discount vouchers, so you might want to check that out.

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Over here, the best time to buy Christmas decorations is in November especially in the last week when the malls are sprucing up their Christmas decorations. That activity is an indication that new arrivals will be on display so expect the prices to shoot up. We have experienced that for several years now and it’s a recommendation by a cousin who works in the merchandising department of a mall. You can save around 20% up to 30% of the costs of the decorations including the fancy Christmas tree.

4. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I do most of my Christmas shopping online so I can avoid the crowds and it is much easier finding what I am looking for without going to more than one store. I try to get it done before December but it just depends on my finances too. I save up my Amazon gift cards and use them for my Christmas purchases.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Buying just the necessary and if possible when you're promoting and making home decorations (have a lot of video lessons on YouTube) are great options for saving good money. It's only necessary to have organization to not do everything in such a hurried way.

6. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    You can save a lot of money if you were to spend it only on the necessities and the essentials, don't travel as much, use your car far less.

7. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I would suggest shopping either on black friday or just try to make a bit of pocket cash online or offline. Early Christmas shopping is never a bad idea as long as you are sure what you are buying. Just try to look for deals of the products you want to buy I try yo some some items online that yo don't want to earn a bit extra. Only buy what you truly want or really need.