How was your thanksgiving?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by vpresson • Nov 28, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So my thanksgiving was pretty good me and my family went over to my uncles and ate some very yummy food. There was so much food we have corn bread jalepeno corn bread rolls turkey ham mashed potatoes, pies, banana pudding, yams and more all the food was made homemade. We ate played some football(It seems it's become a tradition every year we play football) talked laughed and just had an all around good time. How was everyone else's thanksgiving? Any special dishes you had?

2. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    My thanksgiving was fun too. I went to my grandparents house and enjoyed Turkey, Ham, Green Bean Casserole, sweet potatoes, and buttered bread. Overall it was good. One special thing we had was 'lefsa'. It is a Swedish dish that I made this year and we have every thanksgiving :)

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My family was over, we had turkey, ham, string beans and of course mac & cheese. They are looking at a football game, I don't care for football so I will do something else. Loved having them over, met the new boyfriend my daughter brought home.