Hydro Mousse Liquid Lawn

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by AresBlade • Sep 13, 2014.

1. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    Just curious if anyone has had a chance to try this product, or if they've used anything similar. I have a couple of patches on my lawn that need to be seeded, and hydro seeding would certainly appeal to me if it works remotely as well as the professional hydro-seeding. The question is, does it work?

If not, is there another similar product that does?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen similar products like this and have wondered if they work myself. Luckily my lawn seems to grown in nicely without a lot of help but from time to time there will be some brown patches that could use some extra help, but again they seem to grow in themselves. You should try it and see if it works. Or check the reviews for this one, and similar.

3. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeRMember

Threads:
    The reviews on-line seem to suggest it works rather well (

, Home Depot reviews). I would be wary until I tried it myself but it seems like a good price for it compared to other alternatives that are not only costier but also take alot more time and maintenance. This seems like a quick fix, thanks for sharing!

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not sure of the name of the product we used for patch wholes in the lawn, but it worked whether well, there were a few spot still but over all it did ok, it may have worked better if we would remember to water the area that we were trying to grow the new grass. The product we used looked like shredded newspaper, we spread on the areas that needed to grow the grass in and watered it, very easy.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know which reviews you read, but the reviews on Amazon for this product are overwhelmingly bad. Most reviewers gave it one star and called it a big scam. OP, you should look this product up on Amazon and read what people are saying. I would stay away.

6. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630Banned

Threads:
    I really question their quality. I've seen products like these before, and only bad reviews usually.

7. AresBlade

AresBladeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks ACSAPA, I read some of the Amazon reviews but I've also seen a few sites that recommend it highly. I'd guess that it's just marketing sites mostly increasing the false rating. Perhaps it is junk. Have you ever used a product similar, and if so, what would you recommend?

8. erik120

erik120Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have much of an experience with hydro seeding as my garden usually grows naturally and beautifully. The grass even overgrows sometimes and starts to look like a wild field at times if not trimmed from time to time. I have heard that reviews are not that good for it on any sales site.