I hate Capital One!!!

Discussion in Credit Cards started by nefsyn • Sep 11, 2012.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Benoit W@Benoit W...It's comforting to see someone else saying good things about Capital One hehe. I was beginning to wonder which Capital One everyone else had experienced, because when I did have the card, I had no complaints about it at all. I think if I hadn't decided to move countries, I'd probably still have my Capital One card because it really did serve me well!

2. ecyoj

ecyojNew Member

Threads:
    wow i had a bad experience with capital one too. i always make a full payment before my due date and never had a problem. but one time i made a a full payment of 500 before my due date and they returned the payment so i check my back and they didn't took the money out. i called the c 1 costumer service and she told me that the bank that i used is probably not authorizing transaction like that. so i told her im gonna use my other bank account because the account that i use for that payment is just new so i didnt know they dont allow that transaction. and she told me that if i make the payment with her on the phone it might get through with the same bank account that i used. and she said she will take care of it. so i let her do the transaction again. and after 3 days payment got returned again!! i finally made a payment using my other bank account for the full amount of $500 and it went through right away not even 24 hours. when i open my account it says restricted account so i called them again to find out my account is closed due to multiple times of returned payment. i told them if i would've known that the second attempt would get return then i shouldn't even made a payment with her. and they said that i can only make return payment once because they usually close the account. but the other lady i was talking with from capital one didn't even bother to tell me that she just told me to make a payment with her and its gonna go through! and i ask them is there any way i can reopen my account and she said "WELL TOO BAD YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED NOW WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING" i was like wtf!! i am sooo f*cking mad. dont get capital one!

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Capital One is continually send me solicitations for credit cards, but due to the experiences on here, I have never been tempted. Well once I was, but they turned me down, then they kept following up with the same card...They sure love to waste paper is all I can say!