Insanity

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by xtina3907 • Apr 23, 2012.

1. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    I have been searching for a good workout program. I saw a commercial on tv for Insanity. It seems like a very intense workout. I just know if I could keep up with it. It seems like it's very high paced. Has anyone ever tried Insanity? If so, did it work for you?

2. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I have always wanted to try this product so I would like to see the reviews on this as well. I know that the workouts are intense but I think that they will show the results if you really put forth the effort. I have a weak knee though which causes me to be hesitant about trying it out. I am worrying about hurting myself or trying the videos and not being able to finish them due to weak knees.

3. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I have tried the Insanity and I had to quit after 3 weeks. I injured my back and was unable to do the rest of the workouts. The program seemed very effective and I would recommended it to anyone who is looking to shed some pounds in a quick turnaround.

4. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    My SIL loves it. She does it almost every night and insists it gives great results. Of course, she is super skinny to start with, so I can't judge the results myself. lol

5. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    No, but I have heard nothing but awesome things about P90x. I have a coworker doing p90x faithfully and has had fantastic results. Pretty sure I am going to get it soon to try before summer!

6. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    People should be aware ahead of time that this workout is very grueling. It takes dedication and patience if a person is to be successful and see results.

7. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Did you injure your back while doing Insanity? If so, that is truly scary to me! I just want a good workout that will give me results not injuries!

8. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I have not tried it but my daughter and her friend have. My daughter gave up after a couple of tries. Her friend stuck with it and the change in him is amazing. He has the dedication to follow through. I watched a few minutes of it and know that it is well beyond my abilities.

9. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I have been doing Insanity for three weeks now and the results are amazing. I seem to also have more energy than I use to.