Investing In Stock Market

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by harijobs • Aug 21, 2017.

1. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    My father has started to invest money in the stock market as his company is giving him shares. All the employees get shares of their company and he has opened a trading account. Since I and my father are new to this field I am really looking forward to someone to share their experience and advice on how to invest and learn this field. Your time is really appreciated. Thanks a lot, friends. :)

2. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have first hand experience with stock trading, however, I know how stock trading works. First of all you buy shares of a company. If it is a new company, the cost price of a share is small, however, if it is an old company with good track frecord the share cost more. You can buy shares in two way, one, when the company launhces selling of shares, two you buy from the secondary market, from share traders.
    One thing you should remember when doing share trading. Always spread your money and invest on various projects instead of focusing in one company.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I don't have first hand experience with stock trading, however, I know how stock trading works. First of all you buy shares of a company. If it is a new company, the cost price of a share is small, however, if it is an old company with good track frecord the share cost more. You can buy shares in two way, one, when the company launhces selling of shares, two you buy from the secondary market, from share traders.
    One thing you should remember when doing share trading. Always spread your money and invest on various projects instead of focusing in one company.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:

6. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:

7. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I believe that your dad took the right decision by investing in the stock market, but he should be wary of investing in any company around. There is need to invest in blue chips companies whose value over time won't go that down. I am planning to invest in a company around here as well and get paid dividends every accounting year.

That is a nice way to secure the future since the money we have at hand can get less value if we choose not to invest on it.

8. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    I am investing in stock market for nearly 1 year. Initially it felt risky as I thought I would lose all my money. I studied different articles about stock market before investing in it. I took tips from my elders and friends in my office. They suggested that I should invest in the market but properly study and understand the candlestick pattern of different companies. Knowing the company in depth will help you out. Investing in stocks of large companies is reliable.

9. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My nephew used to work in the stock exchange. His advice to us when investing is to opt for the so called blue chip stocks. Those are big and stable companies like IBM and Microsoft. That is a safer investment although the earnings is meager and sometimes no earnings at all. Besides, those stocks are pricey so you shell out a bigger amount that takes months to recoup. Personally, I am scared of investing in stocks.