iPhone 5S - Cheap Bills

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by hbmm • Oct 28, 2013.

1. hbmm

hbmmMember

Threads:
    Okay, I have never had a smart phone and have now fallen in love with the new iPhone with the gold trim, yumm!:) But it seems very expensive and I was wondering if anyone has found any good contracts or got a good deal on eBay?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!:)

#1Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Are you talking about getting a mobile service provider like Verizon or AT&T? Well, first, owning a smartphone isn't cheap because you either pay the smartphone in its full retail price or pay the price of having a postpaid plan. The cheapest mobile phone provide so far is T-Mobile, which offers less expensive data plan. However, you need to go to the T-Mobile website to find out because it has changed its data and voice plan last year. I don't have an IPhone 5S, and I have AT&T as my service provider. I like AT&T because it offers better network service in which there's no network service when I have with T-Mobile. I pay around $105 just myself on AT&T because I have also subscribed to the Mobile TV service. If you would like a less expensive plan, you can go to Metro PCS or Straight Talk, which are the prepaid plans that offer better deals on data service. I hope this helps.