Is Paypal The Safest Method For Online Transactions?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by luckycharm • Oct 7, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I definitely prefers shopping and paying bills with Paypal over giving away my credit or debit card number. Identity theft is a nightmarish scenario to experience and nobody deserves to experience such nightmare.

I feel more secure with Paypal because hackers rarely able to crack PayPal accounts.

2. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I think PayPal is one of the safest method for online buying, selling and payment matters. For many that are not too comfortable giving out their card or bank information online for transactions PayPal is an easy way out. Moreover I tend to have more trust on sites supported by PayPal for transactions. I believe they must have done a thorough look at the activities on the site before allowing transactions on them.

3. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    We have the same thought. I always had trust issues whenever I give bank details so I always use Paypal. I never had any problems with Paypal. I think this is because their security is high and I feel so secure whenever I use Paypal as my payment option when I shop online. I personally think this is the best and safest method to use for online shopping.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like paypal too and have an account with a free debit mastercard with them for quite a number of years, with no problems. If you don't want to have an account. that you don't have to have another acct. on it try

You don't have to have another account to have a payoneer acct. that works like paypal, but payoneer charges you for loading money and taking money out with a debit mastercard, which they will give you free. Paypal, doesn't charge you for the acct. nor for withdrawing nor when it gets money for you, but paypal will want checking acct. with your paypal. Payoneer has a page to add another account, but doesn't require one to have their acct. I have both, and like both, but payoneer does charge you for it.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have used payoneer and paypal. However, I am still using paypalbut have stopped using payoneer. You need to pay account maintenance charges on payoneer, you also need to pay for withdrawing, in fact you should pay twice, once to the payoneer and again to your local ATM.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :(I know what you mean...payoneer charges for everything! That's why I like paypal...it's totally free. I like paypal for everything is simple and free, but you do have to give your checking acct. information. I love free accounts and transactions you don't have to pay for. Thanks.