Is the NO NO a Yes Yes?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Farrah • Jul 2, 2012.

1. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone try out the NO NO hair removal thingy? I wasn't sold the first few times I saw the commercial, but the more I see it the more I am getting convinced. They are offering your money back plus the shipping if you aren't satisfied after 60 days..... So I have to ask if anyone has tried it out yet.

2. novasparker

novasparkerActive Member

Threads:
    I have not, but am wondering the same thing. I am extremley skeptical of the "as seen on TV" product lines, but this thing really looks cool. I would love it to work like they say it does, but I can't help but believe that its going to let me down...If you find out anything on this product, please post it here. I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience with this gadget! Thanks

3. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    My mom tried it, and said it does not work as depicted. According to her, do not waste your money. You use it almost as frequently as you would shave.

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I had a sad sneaky suspicion that it didn't work. They really make it look good too. I shave my legs every morning when I take a shower. By evening I am starting to feel the stubble coming on. I wish the hair on my head grew that fast.

5. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I have seen this and talked to some friends who used it. They said it does not work and actually they still had to shave. So you should be cautious when you are buying a product like this.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    You can't go wrong with a money back guarantee after 60 days. Not many products offer such deals, so they must be confidant with the product they're selling. I don't know much about it but it must have some excellent reviews for them to be confidant enough to offer money back after such a long period of time, don't ya think?