Is there a good money making app?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Hickorycottage • Apr 30, 2012.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    For Indian users, there is an app known as Pocket money. Though lot of times they don't pay out. Instead they make excuses as expired or so. I think you can see that some of the time it is not easy to make money through apps. I do suggest using beer money forum for something decent though. Reddit has listing for such apps in their beer money reddit. And there is also subreddit where they show apps like Perk. Perk is legit money making app.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Perk is legitimate but sometimes they either deny points or you have to chase them around to get them to pay you. I have earned a few gift cards on there, but I am not really using it for money. It is more for fun. I enjoy the pop quiz app quite a bit.

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I will give ChatAbout a try. I too have been trying for a long time to earn money online. I have not succeeded as yet. So far I have been able to make around $10 per month which is very less. I would like to earn at lease $50 a month which will help me a lot.

4. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    That's the thing, when we can make $10 a month we really need to think it those sites are worth it because $10 is a really low value. I suppose it also depends in what region of the world we are located and that in some countries with lower incomes $10 makes it already worth the effort. $10 is what usertesting.com pays for a 15 minute test though.

5. Naga

NagaNew Member

Threads:
    Hi

we have all countries of itunes accounts each cost .75$.. we are in bulk trade

if you are interested reach us for more info

srinaha123 - skiipeee

Thanks