Is there a way to make money with a Windows Phone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Tapel • Jul 11, 2014.

1. Tapel

TapelMember

Threads:
    Hey! I have a Nokia Lumia 920 and I was just wondering if there's an app that could possible make me some extra income?

Your suggestions would greatly help! Thank you!

2. richc3

richc3Active Member

Threads:
    Perk TV is one way if you don't mind that income being in the form of gift cards (ie: Amazon and alike). Basically what you do is plug your phone into the charger and just let it run videos -- usually app or movie trailers. You don't need to interact with the phone whatsoever. If you have multiple phones you can also log them on to the same account and just let them run. The more the better, obviously. I'd say you can make about $5 every 3 or 4 days of continuously running videos if you run just 1 device.

Personal opinion, may just want to use it on a junker phone if you have one. It's debatable as to whether continuous use like that would shorten the lifespan of the device.

3. johnnear

johnnearActive Member

Threads:
    You can always sell your phone. Just kidding. There are a lot of apps that can make you money, there's Perk TV but that's not going to make you money only some rewards. There's also an app called EasyShift, it's like MTurk more on crowd sourcing task app I think you can make at least $2 with it, you can also try out Gigwalk it pays $3 for each completed tasks maybe lesser I'm not sure I haven't tried it out since I switched phones. But since you're running Windows Phone I'm not sure if there's a lot of apps like these in the Windows app store.

4. Tapel

TapelMember

Threads:
    Hey! Thanks for the suggestions guys! I've heard of PerkTV before but I don't really buy stuff online so I might as well not try it. Yeah, Johnnear, I'll try looking for similar apps on the Windows store. I found PicHitMe. It pays $1 per stock picture you upload. The premise is when somebody likes and buys your photo, you get commission and even if you don't sell a photo, just by uploading 1 photo, you get $1 every month. Sweet! Just upload 1 and you'll get $12/year! haha!

5. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    You can always sell the giftcards that you make from PerkTV fairly easily, so that's an alternative.

6. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I have recently read about PerkTV by reading the guy who posted above. I told my cousin who has an iPhone. She read that she should have made over 14,000 points each month but she has only made just over 10,000 points in a month.
    There is a Viggle app that is suppose to make money. There is the Ibotta app that is also suppose to make you money. There is Checkpoints also.

7. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I just discovered this APP. It is called the ESPN Go Streak for joy APP, streak.espn.go.com/en/. It supposedly lets the player make predictions. It rewards with cash to the player with a long winning streak.