Jet Box

Discussion in Digital & Web TV started by Pat • May 14, 2015.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This new service will allow households to drop their cable services.

"The JetBox wirelessly connects to your Internet or Mobile Hotspot giving you access to Unlimited Live and or OnDemand Television, Movies, Sports and Web based content with up to 4K UHD streaming ability. The Jetbox system turns any HDMI ready TV into a Smart TV. Which can also access favorite Social Media Sites, Email, and Websites all right from the television. The JetBox comes with many additional features including but not limited to Google Play Store, Netflix, ESPN, Spotify, Flash Media Players, Multiple Web Browsers and over 8,000 Live and OnDemand Channels and Programs all included without a monthly service or subscription fee. Ever!!"

Will you get one for your home?

2. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    Wow. Sounds interesting. I already have Roku devices and a NetGear streaming device but if the Jet Box were to offer some more channels that I'm interested in, I might go for it. In any case, I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the tip!

3. doctah

doctahNew Member

Threads:
    For the price, you can buy a used core i5 laptop on eBay and cables and a wireless keyboard and a few month's worth of a Netflix subscription. I understand the allure of the sub $50 media streamers, but once you get up to $100 - $150 range, an old laptop seems to make more sense to me.