Karcher Wv 50 Power Squeegee

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by elite1fl • Feb 5, 2015.

1. elite1fl

elite1flMember

Threads:
    I've seen a commercial for the Karcher Power Squeegee on tv the other day and it looks pretty cool. If anybody has one of these power squeegees please let me know how you like it and if it works like they say it will on the commercial. It has a lot of great reviews on several sites. Any information would be appreciated.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, if its getting good feedback online so far I think this is a good sign that the product does perform well. I have never actually heard of this product myself, it must be new on the market. I haven't even used power squeegees in the past, mainly becasue most of the reviews I read about them weren't positive. This is what I always do with As Seen on TV products, I research them online first. Now as you said this product has gotten some good reviews so far. Notice I keep saying so far its because sometimes these products start out great but then start to lose their performance later. My advice here wait awhile before purchasing this power Squeegee and continue to research online to see if more feedback is being given about it. If it continues to be favorable more so then negative then maybe its a product worth investing in.