Keyboard Sale

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by thatnewmommy • Sep 9, 2015.

1. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I love the piano. It has always been one of my favorite instruments. I have always wanted a grand, who doesn;t, but am aware that's way out of my price range. It's why I love my keyboard. I need to get it a new adapter my dog chewed through my old one. I want it so that my king can start playing with it.

Anywho, looking around I found this great deal on a Akai Professional MPK49 Keyboard USB MIDI Controller. From $599 it's at $349. That's 42% off saving you $250!. I always think anyting that saves 40% or more is a great deal.

2. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    That's a great deal indeed, but owning a piano is not for everyone. To start with we need to know how to play, secondly we need to have space to put it and finally... can we afford it?

3. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    Well the afford it or not is the one point that should stall a person from buying one. Because if a person can't, well obviously they can't buy it but then can search for one they can.

The need to know how to play I must disagree. You don't NEED to know how to play it. I think that's why most people stop themselves from doing things. You can buy one without knowing how to play. You learn when you get it. Especially when with the internet there isn't anything you CAN'T learn.

And a space to put it in? Not an excuse to not buy one either. You can put it on a yogar mat with a cover and slide it under the sofa when not in use. :)

4. Sunflogun

SunflogunActive Member

Threads:
    Sure, if we really want something we try to save for that one goal, at least if we see it as that important. OK, you don't need to know how to play, but in that case why do you want one to start with? As for the space, you definitely need space especially if you live in a small flat. ;)

5. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Oddly enough, if you're a beginner, you might be able to get a fully functioning keyboard at around 20 USD from a consignment shop. Also, who knows what deals are on eBay. However, though, if you're looking for something more, then even the discounts could cost a bit. At least, that's what it seems like it would be - but I could be wrong.

6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I never really had a passion for playing music instruments, so I have no idea how much a keyboard costs. I never knew it was around that price range. I remember buying a recorder (it was made of plastic) when I was in grade school, and it was only less than $5. I guess that's the cheapest instrument ever.

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Grand piano is usually for the institution like the school, the church, and cultural center. For the individual, an electric keyboard is ideal for it's handy and comfortable. I am also a self made musician. I played different types of musical instruments like guitar, recorder and piano.