Kid Kitchen BBQ Grill Deals?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by fairydust007 • Jan 2, 2014.

1. fairydust007

fairydust007New Member

Threads:
    For Christmas, I got my kids a kids kitchen with a shopping cart and 100 pieces of fake food, pots, pans, etc. They loved it! My son's 3rd birthday is coming up in March and I've been thinking about what to get him. One thing I've been thinking about is those BBQ grill sets. Does anyone know of where I can find one that's a little less expensive. This time of year really strips the finances! I also want to find him a cute little kid sized chair. I got my daughter a Dora one. So, something like that. I'm also looking for anything Batman as that's his new favorite thing. I just made his bedroom Batman.

2. MommyDonna

MommyDonnaNew Member

Threads:
    I can usually find pretty good deals on kid stuff like that on Amazon. Plus I use Ebates and get money back on almost all of my online shopping. If you are willing to go the used route, you could check Once Upon a Child if you have one of those where you're from. You could also check and see if there are any garage sale facebook groups in your area. People can post items that they are trying to get rid of. You never know what you may find!