Kids Easter basket ideas

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Sweetkymom • Apr 15, 2014.

1. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I, at first, wasn't so sure on what I could do for my soon to be 6 month old and his basket. I them opted to get two toys, outfit and some teething toys. My older two wanted lava lamps so they both got one plus toys and candy.

What's in your kids Easter basket?

2. Elisa10

Elisa10New Member

Threads:
    Hello Sweetkymom, basket ideas - candy, pencil, colors, story books etc and every kids like it...

3. megshoe

megshoeMember

Threads:
    Mostly candy in ours ;) We also bought an outfit for each. A piece of clothing or two and candy is standard Easter far at our house. It's not a huge holiday around here, but it's basically a 2nd Halloween for the kids.

4. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    You can't really go wrong with candy, that is unless your kid is diabetic or you don't want him/her to end up being one. When I was little my parents always went with some candy, a few disney story books and a hotwheels car or two. Pretty simple. For a girl just do that but add in barbie stuff, I don't know what girls like nowadays..monster high?

5. Elisa10

Elisa10New Member

Threads:
    Girls like- Barbie Dolls, Kitchen set. You can add in basket- puzzle books, coloring books, other story books.