KitchenAid Can Opener

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Isabellas2007 • Jun 20, 2012.

1. Isabellas2007

Isabellas2007Active Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if anyone else has used this item or not. However, I find the KitchenAid Can opener to be one of the best ones on the market. I know that this item is expensive, but the cans it is able to go through is a great thing and can easily open up all the cans I have even the large cans which give powered can openers nightmares!

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Honestly I own a few KitchenAid items and I cannot complain about ANY of them. They are just quality products and worth the purchase. I don't doubt that your can opener can probably open things you never imagined!:D

3. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    Not only is the KitchenAid can openers good, I love to use the mixers as well. Then I do not have to be worried about the items in my kitchen failing me at any point in time.

4. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    I love my KitchenAid products too. I don't have the can opener yet, but I'm definitely interested in picking one up.

I'm also a big fan of the fact that KitchenAid line of products come in so many awesome colours. My collection is red. It makes my kitchen a brighter place.

5. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    kitchen aid is good all around really.....

6. Cornholio

CornholioActive Member

Threads:
    I can't really tell the difference. As long as the can opens up then the gadget did its job. What makes this one better than the others? They all get the job done and the ones I had didn't rust or anything.

7. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    I do not remember owning a KitchenAid product, but everything that I have heard about them has been positive. Why I have never bought any, I have no idea. Thanks for the information.