Last thing that you do before you go to bed?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by 003 • May 12, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Last thing that I do before I go to bed is thinking. More appropriate to say probably is that I am dreaming and imagining until I fall asleep. I really like doing daydreaming once I'm in the bed. It's one of main my reasons that I am excited to go to sleep and end the day. It's my most awaited consolation from the stressing demands of the reality, dreaming and resting. They fuel me up for the next tiring day I would have to encounter.

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    I have to admit that I often do the same before falling asleep too. I'm the type who can't fall asleep so easily unlike my husband and my daughter who can fall asleep and start snoring in a matter of few minutes. But lately, I have been worrying about how much we can save every month so I ended up changing my habit to keep on working until I get so tired and sleepy :(

3. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Well, I have really horrible anxiety and I also suffer from insomnia. The last thing I do before I go to bed is practice my breathing exorcizing I also try to think of all the positive things in my life and pray for my families safety and well being. If I'm drunk I just think "wow i'm really drunk" and then pass out. :/ lol

4. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    Well before actually getting into bed I drink some water to avoid having to get up for a drink in the middle of the night.
    Then after I'm in bed but before falling asleep I read, usually until I fall asleep and after a while I wake up to put the book away and turn the lights off.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I spend most of my time in front of the pc in the evening, so when I feel sleepy I just directly lie on the bed. I really have no rituals or whatever. I just stare blankly if I'm not yet sleepy and then in less than 5 minutes I'm already asleep. But when I'm already sleepy, then I just close my eyes instantly the moment my back hits the bed.

6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to not get into bed until I am seconds away from falling asleep. I stare at my laptop doing work, responding to emails until I notice my eyes closing or that I am falling asleep at my desk and only then do I get into bed. I usually start to think about what I have to do the next day but fall asleep so fast I don't get very far.

7. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    I have to exhaust all my social media sites so that I feel like I am adequately satisfied. I usually do this right as I am on the brink of falling asleep because I hate trying to fall asleep so I try to distract myself until I nod off to bed.

8. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I feed my son his nightly bottle before I lay him down to sleep then I lie down for bed. I'm making sure my kids are where they need to be before I can honestly go to bed. My husband usually stays up with our older two while I lie down with our baby.

9. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I usually just play my favorite mobile games until I get sleepy. The only problem is that sometimes I get way too entertained and I end up staying up a few hours more than I originally intended. The way it happens is that I'd usually tell myself that I'll only be playing a few more rounds but I'd always end up playing way more rounds. The good thing is that it is effective in making me sleepy, somewhat, especially some of the slower games, but sometimes I fall asleep holding my phone or tablet and it always ends up on the floor when I wake up, but good thing my floors are carpeted. :D